Cookie Pizza


Cookie Pizza
I think this simple yet delicious recipe was originally my cousin, Beth Arnold's recipe that I got via my sister years ago, but it is still a winner. Enjoy! 

1 super moist yellow cake mix
6 oz chocolate chips
½ c canola oil
2 eggs
1 t vanilla

Mix all of the above ingredients together. Spray 14” pizza pan with an edge with Pam. Pour mixture onto prepared pan. Spread mixture onto pan by keeping hands wet with water at all times to prevent from sticking while spreading. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or longer until it is browned. Decorate if desired for special occasion.This is very versatile in that you can make it into different shapes or even divide it into 2 or more pans depending on the size that you need.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bavarian Cream Pie

My Latest Award!

Mount of the Holy Cross