The View vs The View

The popular TV show The View has celebrity hosts discussing the issues of the day. Most of the time I disagree with the views of the women discussing the topics, but there is one view I don’t have any qualms with…it is “the view” from my bathroom window.

The panoramic view I awaken to each morning displays the vast array of beauty that God has created. The view can look vastly different depending on the season of the year. When we first moved in, the leaves had just fallen from the trees, so the mountain was in clear view with just the bare branches against the backdrop.

As winter set in the snow blanketed mountain would reflect the morning rays of sunshine to greet me each day. And then in spring the leaves popped open covering the mountain from view and spreading shade from the western sun. And now in the fall of the year the green is draining from Aspen leaves and turning them to gold.

I love that bathroom window, but just as the view has changed over the last year, change is taking place in my life again and it’s now time to move once more. Although I hate to leave the comfort of my morning view, I still know that God is good and will provide something just as wonderful wherever He takes us next. 

Job 28:23-24 God understands the way to it
    and he alone knows where it dwells,
for he views the ends of the earth
    and sees everything under the heavens.
www.hearthope.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bavarian Cream Pie

Mount of the Holy Cross

My Latest Award!