Ominous Clouds



The ominous gray clouds seemed to hug the earth in front of my car. While the rain had not yet started, it would for sure happen before long. Ugh...another afternoon of rain. September is supposed to be the driest month in our area of Colorado, but that was not the pattern last month.

As I evaluated the clouds before me I realized that although the storm clouds hung low, there were the fluffy bright white clouds of promise high and even more prevailing just above them. And even higher and still more prevalent in the distance was the beautiful blue sky towering above.

To me the gray clouds represent the storms we face, but the higher clouds seemed to say that the storms won't last forever...that better days are ahead.

God is good to give us a little glimpse of hope when things seem to be going wrong. So if your life is not perfect, great or is downright awful, remember that God is faithful and trustworthy working to bring something good just beyond the storm.

Psalm 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands.

www.hearthope.org

Comments

charlene said…
Thanks, Olga! As I was running to the beach this morning, I was thanking the LORD for a clear, blue sky with no clouds...if only for today:) Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Bavarian Cream Pie

Mount of the Holy Cross

My Latest Award!