Happy Double Digits

William Wright Murphy born May 17, 2005

Will, how I remember the day that you were born. It's hard to imagine that it has been 10 years. We were all so excited with anticipation of the precious little baby boy who had entered the world and  I must say that you have not disappointed us.

So on this your tenth birthday I want to share with the five things I love most about you and the five things I desire most for you.
* You enjoy learning about whatever you are interested in, you seek to find out more about it, even becoming an expert.
* You are insightful and often see things in a deeper way than other people.
* You are a good big brother to Molly and Griffin. You are a good friend to all people and want to include everyone.
* You are loving, caring and compassionate.
* You are fun.
The things I desire for you:
* That you will love God with all of your heart, soul, mind and strength.
* That you will be a man of integrity, always making the right choices.
* That you will use the gifts that God has given you for good and positive purposes.
* That you will always treat others with kindness.
* That you will not just seek knowledge, but you will desire wisdom.

Ten years ago we had no idea how much love we could have and how much joy you would bring to our lives. Thank you for being my grandson.
We love you.
www.hearthope.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bavarian Cream Pie

Mount of the Holy Cross

My Latest Award!