Ginny Phillips' Chutney Cheese Ball

My sister, Ginny Phillips is one of the best cooks I know. She graciously shared this recipe with me. I hope you enjoy!

Chutney Cheese Ball

8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 C. extra sharp cheddar cheese, softened
½ tsp. salt
1 tsp. garlic salt
½ tsp. curry powder
3-4 tsp. dry sherry
¾ C. Major Grey’s Chutney
3 green onions, chopped
3 strips bacon, fried and crumbled

Mix first 7 ingredients. Blend well. Shape into a circle on a plate. Chill. Before serving, sprinkle with onions and bacon. Spread chutney on cheese first. Serve with crackers preferrably Wheat Thins.

Comments

J. Brooks said…
yummy! Are you making some for our visit? :)
J. Brooks said…
haha. i was just kidding- don't make us anything. i'm just so excited to see you and tommy!

Popular posts from this blog

Bavarian Cream Pie

Mount of the Holy Cross

My Latest Award!