Tasty Tuesday--Balsamic Glazed Grilled Peaches

Since I love to eat and know many good cooks, I am planning on making Tuesdays my day to post recipes. If you have a great one that you would like to share, just let me know and I will give you all of the credit on the blog. It would be a bonus if the recipe was not only tasty, but healthy too!

Here is an easy and versatile summertime recipe for using those sweet juice peaches:

Balsamic Glazed Grilled Peaches
Serve these with main course or with ice cream as dessert
½ c balsamic vinegar
2 T honey
4 peaches halved and pitted

Bring vinegar to boil in a saucepan; reduce heat and simmer until reduced in half. Remove from heat and stir in honey. Coat grill with cooking spray and heat before heating (it could explode if spraying while heating and since you know my experiences with fire, we don't want that to happen). Lightly coat peach halves with spray. Place peaches cut side facing down on the grill and cook until well marked, about 3 minutes. Turn and cook until fairly tender, about 3 minutes longer. Brush the tops with vinegar mixture and grill another 1 minute. Makes 4 servings.

Comments

Christy said…
Yum! Perfect timing for the delicious Colorado peaches that are coming to market right now!

Popular posts from this blog

Bavarian Cream Pie

Mount of the Holy Cross

My Latest Award!