Easter Egg for Olgie


My grandson called me this morning to wish me a Happy Easter and also to let me know that he had found an Easter egg that he wanted to give to me. I questioned him on why he wanted to give it to me and he announced it was because it had a cross on it and he knew that I would like it and you know he was right.

I like the fact that the Easter bunny had brought eggs that represented what the holiday is really about and I like the fact that my grandson wanted to give me one of the prized possessions that he had so eagerly hunted, but the thing I like most is that my grandson associates Jesus with me. 

Lord help me to be a woman of influence in the lives of my grandchildren and not just within my family, but to many in the next generation. Help me to open my mouth and tell others about Jesus, but more importantly, help me to live a life that is a worthy example to others of Your sinless life.

I hope you have had a blessed Easter.

For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures. 1 Corinthians 15:3-4

Comments

Christy said…
That is precious! Will and Molly are blessed to have you as their Olgie :)
Kellie said…
I know you have been a "woman of influence" in my life! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Bavarian Cream Pie

Mount of the Holy Cross

My Latest Award!